AquaCheck Pool & Spa Test Strips - Contains 50 Strips
PH – An ideal PH level ranging from 7.2 – 7.6 keeps the water from causing corrosion or scaling… Total Alkalinity – keeping this correct will stop sudden PH changes.
Cyanuric Acid (Stabiliser) – A correct stabiliser level prevents chlorine being lost to sunlight. Dip a test strip in the pool or spa and compare to the color chart for results.
AquaChek 7-Way Pool and Spa Water Test strips
Thorough analysis of 7 critical parameters: free chlorine, total chlorine, total bromine, total hardness, pH, total alkalinity, and cyanuric acid
Simple, fast, and accurate results in seconds – Simply dip the strip in water and compare the test strip colors with the included comparator on the bottle
Optimized color vibrancy and accuracy – Each AquaChek color pad is precisely engineered with a unique chemistry paper to mitigate color bleed, ensuring accurate results
100 tests in every bottle – Each bottle includes 100 high-quality test strips
AquaChek® Salt System Test Kit
For salt generator system pools, in just a minute, AquaChek test strips measure salt (sodium chloride) levels from 400 to 7, 000 ppm.
With appropriate salt levels, you can rest assured that your salt generator will be able to produce the correct amount of chlorine to keep water clean & free of contaminants.
For a clean & healthy pool, test the water at least twice a week.
AquaChek OneMinute Phosphate Test Kit
A convenient and easy way to check your swimming pool phosphate level. Each test kit includes testing powder pillow and a sampling vial. The test only takes 60 seconds for accurate results and measures phosphates from 0 to 1000 parts per billion. Use the most accurate method for phosphate testing: a one step, one minute, phosphate test.
Even very low levels of phosphate can feed algae and create problems in pool water. Test for phosphate once a week as the concentration in the water can increase rapidly due to rain, debris or bather load.
Measures phosphate from 0 to 1000 parts per billion
Results appear in just 30 seconds
Quick and easy water testing, no mess
Each pack includes 20 strips
Taylor K1004 Trouble Shooter Test Kit (4 in 1)
This easy to use kit gives you the ability to accurately measure all the critical elements of water chemistry, including free and total chlorine, bromine, pH, total alkalinity, and acid demand.
This kit includes (1) 3/4 ounce bottle of each of these testing reagents as well as the graduated cylinder with a built-in measurement chart.
Simply fill the cylinder with pool water and add the correct reagents according to the supplied directions, and you will have highly accurate results in seconds.
Comes in a heavy duty case for storage and transport.
The Taylor K-2005 Multi Test Kit Professional (6 in 1)
When it comes to commercial pools, maintaining safe pool/spa water for the public is an important responsibility. Taylor Technologies K-2005 Complete Test Kits provide precise test results for commercial pools.
Series kits feature six different standards for chlorine (High Range: 0.5-5 ppm, Low Range: 0.25-2.5 ppm), bromine (HR: 1-10 ppm, LR: .5-5 ppm) and pH (7.0 to 8.0). The Taylor Complete kit includes nine tests for thorough testing: Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, Base Demand, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid. Includes 3/4 ounce reagent bottles.
Lo-Chlor® 90 Day Algicide
– Kills and prevents all types of algae
– Lasts 90 days/only 4 treatments per year
– Guaranteed non-staining formula
– Money-saving reduction in chlorine & shock usage
– Enhances performance of salt chlorine generators
– Best value of all algaecide formulations
– Convenient one quart size.
– 16 oz. treats 10,000 gallons
Lo-Chlor® Ultra Zyme®
– A hard working product for the most challenging pools water conditions
– With weekly dosing,
– Breaks down organic matter
– Improves water clarity
– Reduces maintenance effort
– Eliminates scum lines
– Reduces chlorine & other chemical demand
– Safe, non-toxic, biodegradable
– Compatible with chlorine generators
Lo-Chlor® Filter and Tile Cleaner
– Reduce high filter pressure with this powerful, easy to use cleaner, perfect for effortlessly cleaning your pool filter
– Grimy tile line build up and waterline marks melt away.
– Won’t affect your water chemistry.
Lo-Chlor® Aqua Blanket
– Energy-saving invisible barrier rests on the surface of your pool
– Greatly reduces heat loss
– Dramatically reduces water evaporation
– Safe, non-toxic, biodegradable
– Compatible with all sanitizing methods
– Safe for all pool surfaces, including vinyl
– Saves money
– In order to give a new pool an optimal start, using FastStart-Tech advanced sequestrant will help prevent stains from metals and calcium scale, mottling and controls plaster dust
– Adds no phosphates
– Extends the life of salt chlorine generators
– Great for all pool surfaces
– Improves enzyme performance
– Add 1 qt. to at least 12″ of water and complete the fill
– A high performance flocculant that drops haze-causing contaminants to the pool bottom for easy vacuuming.
– Cleans and clarifies pool water
– Effective over a wide pH range
– Use with all sanitizer types
– Works with all pool surfaces
Lo-Chlor® Miraclear® Blue
– Polymer based clarifier polishes your water to a sparkling shine!
– Uses a unique polyelectrolyte formula that boosts filter efficiency
– Excellent weekly treatment
– More concentrated, 20% stronger than competitive products
– Combines suspended particles for improved filtration
– 1 oz. treats 6,000 gallons
Lo-Chlor® Multi-Stain Remover
– Multi-Stain triple strength stain remover will safely remove colored metal stains caused by iron, copper and/or manganese
– Can be used on cement, fiberglass or vinyl liner pools
– Use as an all over treatment for stain removal or as a spot treatment
– One 2-Pound jar top container treats15000-Gallons of pool water
– Renews and brightens older, dull concrete finishes
– Compatible with Salt Chlorine generators
– Continues working after other brands stop
Lo-Chlor® Metal Gone
– Sequesters and removes excessive metals from water, preventing staining and scaling in pools and spas
– Keeps metals in solution and off the pool surface
– Use weekly as “insurance” against staining and scaling
– Works with all pool finishes and surfaces
– Compatible with salt chlorine generators
– Initial treatment: 16 oz. per 7,500 gallons
– Maintenance treatment: 2 oz. per 7,5000 gallons
Lo-Chlor® Leak Sealer
– Works in 24 hours
– No need to drain pool water
– Seal minor leaks in all swimming pools & spas (except vinyl liners)
– Use in pools losing up to 1″ of water per day
– Retails for a fraction of the cost of leak detection & repair service
– 1 quart treats 15,000 gallons
LoChlor Miraclear® Pool Clarifier Tab
– Keep pool water sparkling for 30 days with Miraclear Pool Clarifier Tab.
– This super concentrated gel tab is easy to use and will not affect water chemistry.
– This non-toxic and biodegradable formula will remove stain-causing metals and undissolved particles from your pool.
TropiClear Oxidizing Shock & Swim
– A safe, effective, oxidizing shock treatment for Pools and Spas
– Full strength
– Swim 15 minutes after application
– Oxidizes contaminants
– Restores water clarity
Click here for more information
Chlorine is a chemical sanitizer that typically comes in either tablet, powder or liquid form, which is added to your swimming pool in order to keep your pool water clean and safe to swim.
There are 5 types of Chlorine… Sodium hypochlorite, Lithium hypochlorite, Calcium hypochlorite, Dichlor, and Trichlor. Each Chlorine type has a different purpose based on what kind of pool you have so it is important to know the difference between the five types and what type is best for your pool.
In Trinidad, and at Kaufmann Pools, we sell and use mostly Trichlor (both Tablet and Granular) ..
Ask for: Stablised Chlorine Granules, also know as Black Algae destroyer..You will get Trichlor in granular form.
Ask for: Stablised Chlorine Tablets…. You will get Trichlor in 3” tablets
Ask for SHOCK …. You will get Calcium hypochlorite in granular form.